Brand of Positivity Is Seeking Contributions!
What we're looking for:
Relevant, insightful and original content covering environmental issues, community issues, examples of businesses or people doing good deeds for others, inspirational content, sustainability ideas, animal rights, mental health (professionals in the mental health field preferred) and any other topic you're passionate about.
Why write for us? We offer our contributors the opportunity to share their ideas, gain exposure, interact with like-minded "change makers" and act as catalysts for major "mind shifts" in the culture. Here's a look at our guidelines:
1. Please only submit original work that has not been previously published. We will examine exceptions for previously published works on a case-by-case basis.
2. Please pick a consistent voice once you decide that a story is personal or educational. We recommend actionable steps if you're advocating for change. No need to submit an article that's mostly citations!
3. We don't have any length requirements. Anywhere from 500 to 5,000 words can usually get the message across.
4. Please provide a short bio for your submission. We ask that you keep it to under 50 words with up to two links. You may also choose to submit anonymously.
5. We are happy to help our authors get exposure. However, we ask that you limit self-promotion in favor of keeping the spotlight on your idea! All links to personal pages or products should be confined to your bio.
6. Brand of Positivity reserves the right to edit all submissions before publishing.
7. Brand of Positivity retains all digital publishing rights to articles that are published.
8. We will typically select a lead image to accompany your article. However, we are happy to take suggestions as long as they are Creative Commons-licensed images that can be used commercially.
9. It may take our editorial team up to two weeks to respond following a submission. Please send a follow-up email if you don't hear from someone after two weeks.
You can submit your article or proposal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Guest Post Submission" in the subject line. If accepted, we'll get back to you with a suggested date to publish your story.
We look forward to hearing from you!